🌎FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING🌍
Turns Old Bottles Into Functional Pieces of Artwork!
Create your own vases, glasswares, different kind of holders, ashtrays, lamps & aquariums, etc.
The tool is so simple to use that anyone can have fun with it! Just take an old wine bottle, put it on the holder, apply pressure, and rotate. Give the bottle subsequent baths of cold and warm water and you got yourself a perfect cut bottle with a smooth edge!
ADJUSTABLE LENGTH and WIDTH - Adjustable hole design provides you cut both from the top or the bottom of the glass bottles. Suitable with All beer/wine/drinking glass round bottles.
CUTS YOUR OWN STYLE BOTTLES - Length adjustable blade can make your own style bottles. The powerful blades score the bottle well for smooth edges.
STABLE AND DURABLE - Increase friction making it more stable. Made of high-quality metal, lightweight but also handy and sturdy. Easy to keep and clean.
EASY TO USE - Just place your bottle on the cutter, rotate the bottle constant moderate pressure, heat the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times. Favorable part will then detach with the bottle body naturally.
ECONOMY and ENVIRONMENT - By your creative recycle ideas and handmade practice, decorate your exclusive beautiful life and help you do your bit for the environment protection. Recycle Your Glass Bottles create your own artwork.
HOW TO USE
1. Positioning Bottle
- The bottle is placed lengthwise on the cutter with a bottom flush against the backstop and resting on the rollers. The position of the backstop and rear rollers determines the point at which you cut the bottle.
- To adjust the length, loosen screw and slide backstop and rollers forward for a shorter cut and backward for a longer cut.
2. Etching the Glass
- A light etch is all that is required. Apply only slight pressure on the bottle while rotating the bottle toward you with your hand. To ensure an accurate cut, keep the bottle firm against the backstop.
Do not allow the bottle to stop turning while scribing the etch. A slight crunching sound will signal the completion of the etch. One revolution of the bottle is all that is necessary.
3. Separating the Bottle
Soak the bottle in boiled water(must cover the scoreline), slowly rotate the bottle in one direction for one to two minutes.
- Then soak it in cold water quickly, also rotate for one to two minutes. You may hear audible “clicks” indicating that the etch is cracking, you can separate the bottle.
- Sometimes, it’s necessary to repeat the boiled and cold water soaking steps several times depending on the thickness of the glass.
4. Smoothing the Edge
- To prevent chipping, rub the inside and outside edges lightly with the polishing paper. After a short time, the edge of the glass will become perfectly flat and have a dully gray appearance.
- Color: Transparent
- Cutting Length: 20mm-320mm
- Cutting Diameter: 20mm-230mm
- Cutter Size: 20cm*15cm*7.3cm
GET YOURS BY CLICKING ADD TO CART ABOVE
Put us to the test! Use our product for up to 30 days, risk-free. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
Just drop us a line at our contact us page to take advantage of our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. We always reply within 24-48 hours so please do not hesitate to contact us for any enquiries.